The committee is supported by Daya Counselling Centre as part of their Bereavement Service Program.
Activities of the Bereavement Services Committee include, but are not limited to:
- Raise awareness of issues related to bereavement and non-death related losses
- Provide professional development in the community and facilitate educational opportunities where needs exist
- Educate the community about selecting appropriate grief services
- Produce and distribute a periodic Bereavement Resource Directory
- Maintain a website with relevant information regarding bereavement and non-death related losses
- Share information about relevant events offered by member agencies
Members of the Grief Loss Resources Committee are individuals who are committed to supporting the Mission and activities of the Committee.
Members may sit as individuals or as a representative of an organization or service or agency that delivers bereavement programs or services.
Members live and/or work in London and Middlesex County.